ICQE 2019 will offer two submission formats.
Papers (6 pages):
Full papers are intended for work that requires in depth explanations of conceptual background, methodology, data, argumentation, and/or findings.
Posters, Doctoral Consortium, & Early Career Workshop (2 pages):
Posters are intended for work in its formative stages. The two-page poster abstract should identify the aspects of the work that will likely lead to productive discussions with conference participants in a poster session, including figures exemplifying the visual support to be provided for these discussions in the poster.
- For each submission, the full paper or full poster abstract is due at the time of the original submission.
- To submit a paper, poster abstract, Doctoral Consortium abstract, or Early Career Workshop abstract, use the following link.
- Submissions should be written in English and must follow the current version of the ICQE Microsoft Word Template.
- Review of all submissions will be double-blind. Please prepare your papers accordingly (see the Word template for suggestions).
- Submission Deadline: 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8), 10 May 2019.
New Format for Submissions
Please see the instructions for the Springer Proceedings.