ICQE 2019 will offer two submission formats.
Papers (6 pages):
Full papers are intended for work that requires in depth explanations of conceptual background, methodology, data, argumentation, and/or findings.
Posters, Doctoral Consortium, & Early Career Workshop (2 pages):
Posters are intended for work in its formative stages. The two-page poster abstract should identify the aspects of the work that will likely lead to productive discussions with conference participants in a poster session, including figures exemplifying the visual support to be provided for these discussions in the poster.
- For each submission, the full paper or full poster abstract is due at the time of the original submission.
- To submit a paper, poster abstract, Doctoral Consortium abstract, or Early Career Workshop abstract, use the following link.
- Submissions should be written in English and must follow the instructions for Springer formatting listed below.
- Review of all submissions will be double-blind. Please prepare your papers accordingly (see the Word template for suggestions).
- Submission Deadline: 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8), 10 May 2019.
Instructions for Springer Formatting
- Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
- In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
- Save your submission as both a Microsoft Word DOC file and as a PDF file. Upload both the DOC file and the PDF file in the conference system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icqe2019. You must upload a final version of your submission in both DOC and PDF formats.
- Your camera-ready final version is due on July 26, 2019 11:59pm PST (GMT-8).